Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Has it been that long???

Yes!!! It has been like 6 months since I last posted!! With the latest invent (and my newest obsession)  Instagram, I've been a little side-tracked!!

That being said, Sea & I have been SUPER busy with our new LOVE..... Our Vitamix.  I'll start here. We've decided to institute in our hoe: 365 of VITAMIX!  Doesn't really matter what it is, but at least once daily we will be utilizing this wonderful machine!  Here's our beauty looks like:

 
I decided on the "Reconditioned" model that Vitamix offers on their website. I know that Costco has them for sale around the country right now, but I wanted to get the "New Generation" series.

 
 It touts a new quieter, more powerful motor, a shorter wider 64-oz container (that is BPA-free)!  Because it's "reconditioned" it's not considered Refurbished, no broken parts or anything, it just means that 1. someone returned it within the 30-day period of use or 2. It was used as a "model/demo"

 
 
  Although the base/motor is "reconditioned" the container, tamper and cookbook are all BRAND NEW.  That was a plus for me too!  When I opened it, I fully inspected every inch of this thing and it doesn't have a scratch, a smudge or any indication it was EVER used!!. 
We are in LOVE!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...